Viva Cabaret Tickets + Hotel + VIP Wristband - From £74pp
Enjoy a top class night out at VIVA, Blackpool’s newest Cabaret show theatre located right next door to the Tower in the heart of Blackpool Promenade. Your host for the evening is the outrageous Leye D Johns who provides the laughs and his spectacular show routines in a 3 hour show. 2 guest vocalists join him performing all kinds of music from Adele to Motown and Soul – with a second half of the show designed to get everyone up on their feet and dancing around the tables.
- Doors open at 7.00pm and the show starts at 8.30pm.
- Reserved seating is included for your group.
- You may add a 2 course meal at the show for just £18.00 per person. £23 for 3 courses.
- Two nights centrally located hotel in all en-suite rooms. Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities. All our hotels have late bars and are in the town centre within walking distance of the main nightlife and attractions.
- Late / own entry keys provided at hotel accommodation.
- Full English breakfast included
- View the hotels we use on our Hotels Page - You can let us know your hotel choices on the form below.
Bar & Nightclub EntryIncluded in your package are our fantastic VIP wristbands which include free entry, offers and discounts to some of the best Blackpool venues saving you money on entry, food and drink. It's an incredible package and it's free with every booking. We've listed just a sample of some of the venues below:
- Domain – Blackpool’s largest nightclub (4 venues under 1 roof)
- Pop World – 80’s, 90’ & 00’s Cheesy Pop venue
- Flamingo - Iconic in the world of clubbing and dance music.
- Brannigans - Friday night live music night & Saturday party night.
- Walkabout - Live sport and awesome entertainment.
- Revolution – Cocktail bar and nightclub
- Yates'-Town Centre – The best place to party by night
- Nellie Deans - Live music and karaoke venue
- Litten Tree – Centre of the town's vibrant nightlife