Hen Party Restaurants
Why wander the streets looking for a restaurant to take your group, when you can book your meal in advance with Blackpool Hen Parties.
For all you hen party organisers, booking your restaurant ahead of your arrival in Blackpool is a really good idea.
Good reasons to book ahead!
- Save you as the hen party organiser, time and effort on the day of your hen party.
- Ensures you get the restaurant type of your choice ahead of other groups.
- No walking the streets as a group, looking for available restaurants to take your party.
- Helps members of your group budget, with our fixed menu prices.
- 1 Night Restaurant Package or 2 Night Restaurant Package
- Add a Restaurant to Any Other Package
- Simply Book A Restaurant For Your Hen Group
Italian – 2 course set menu
Located right in the town centre within easy walking distance of bars and clubs, your hen group can enjoy a superb 2 course meal in our authentic Italian restaurant. Add £4pp for 3 courses.Early booking recommended.
Chinese – 3 course banquet meal
Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal at our friendly and welcoming Award- winning Chinese restaurant right the heart of Blackpool ‘s town centre, within easy walking distance to the major bars and clubs. Popular with hen groups, this restaurant seats up to 60 diners and constantly receives great feedback. Early booking recommended.
American Rock Diner – 3 course set menu
If you’d not booked ahead, you’d probably walk straight past this second floor based American diner in the heart of Blackpool . But, if you do fancy hearty steaks, burgers, chicken Mexican dishes and more, then the American Rock diner is a great choice.
English – 3 course set menu
For tasty, good quality traditional home cooked cuisine, our English restaurant option is great value and makes an excellent choice. Popular with locals and visitors to Blackpool, this restaurant is located in the centre of the resort close to all the major nightlife.
Indian – 3 course meal
For tasty Indian cuisine, our Indian restaurant serves traditional dishes with a Northern and Punjabi bias. From delicious starters to rich and creamy mild curries and medium to hot dishes, all dishes are freshly made to order. Main courses are complemented with naan breads, rice and tasty chutneys. The restaurant is located in the centre of town within walking distance to all main nightlife.
- All restaurants booked include food as stated, drinks are not supplied.
- Certain restaurants require groups to be seated before a certain time if eating on Saturday evenings
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for, please let us know when booking.
- All restaurants are located in the town centre very close to all the main nightlife.